How to run a Retreat in Daily Life
On this page you will find a range of documents you can download which will give you a clear guide to setting up your own RIDL in your local area. This includes the Manresa Link members database to allow you to find and contact the nearest potential prayer guides. You can also download example documents to adapt for your particular retreat. If you have other examples that you feel would be helpful to people, please send them (as Word documents) to the Manresa Link secretary.
• Example publicity/booking leaflets:
• Example running orders for the opening meeting:
• Example handouts for imaginative prayer and Lectio Divina:
• How to organise supervision (coming soon!)
• Example running orders for the closing meeting:
(Back to Members' Area main page)