Manresa Link is an ecumenical, Midlands-based network founded by Gerry Hughes SJ. Our mission is to help people deepen and develop their experience of prayer, using the principles and foundation of the Spiritual Exercises of St Ignatius. The key channel through which we do this is by giving Retreats in Daily Life at various locations around the region. We have all received training to do this work, and seek to encourage one another to grow in our own experience of prayer and our commitment to Christ.
Through retreats, quiet days and confidential one-to-one support, we help people:
- to discover a deeper experience of God's work in their lives
- to explore the spiritual wealth within themselves
- through prayer and reflection to clarify their way forward
- to grow in concern for personal, local and world-wide issues of social justice
- to be involved in the promotion of unity and peace
We are often asked if we can link people to a spiritual director. Many of our members are also spiritual directors and we have links to others. Please contact us if you wish to enquire about this. However, before doing so, you may like to see this leaflet, produced by The Retreat Association.